Lily Allen Feels Uncomfortable

photo : gossipcenter.com

Lily Allen (24 years old) feels uncomfortable when heard issue that she afraid to forgotten by her fans because people more interesting to another female singer. “I never feel in competition with another female singer. This year is own female singer like La Roux and Little Boot and Florence Welch from Florence and the Machine. I like La Roux, she is my friend. It’s not easy make friend with competitor, but I really like her,” says woman who born on London, England. After released her first single in 2006, Smile, and enjoyed critics and also her success, Allen is keep fight with her popularity. She confessed is difficult to close with another strange person, but in another side she doesn’t want to disappoint them. “Exactly I am shy. I often feel shy when people came and asked my signature. Sometimes I wonder why do this people asked my signature? Really, this is never imaginable,” says Alright, Still album owner. “I feel many people hope that I act more suitable, but I just think like a nurse who must have good manner to everybody for along time,” complaints Allen.

 

0 comments: